Looking for the perfect pedicure tips? Look no further! Your feet need to last you a lifetime, especially if you are a hairstylist or a person who stands on your feet all day.
Here are some tips and easy natural recipes to help you get those pretty toes, moisturize, nourish, and rejuvenate those tired, over worked feet.
* Remonve old polish and examine feet for any foot disorders.
* Soak your feet for 5 - 10 minutes in a warm, vibrating foot bath that has an aromatic, disinfectant solution. Try this one...
1 Tablespoon of baking soda
10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
* Remove dead skin with and exfoliating cream. Callused skin should be treated with a moisturizing product, and then gently buffed with an exfoliating tool. It should never be cut or shaved off.
* Hydrate cuticles with cuticle cream, then push back from the nail plate with a orangewood stick.
* Trim toenails and file, with corners gently rounded to prevent them from growing into the corners of the surrounding tissue.
What is the customer's favorite of all my pedicure tips? The Massage of course!
* The highlight of any pedicure is the relaxing foot massage and leg massage ( to the knee) that relaxes tired muscles and promotes circulation.
* Finally, apply polish. Try a French manicure or colorful nail art for added appeal!
MILK BATH FOR YOUR FEET
Warm 3 cups of whole milk. In another bowl, mix 1/2 cup course salt and 1/3 cup of olive oil. Soak feet in milk for 10 minutes, then rinse. Scrub feet with salt oil mixture. Rinse and apply a moisturizer and thick socks (heated in the dryer) to seal in the softness.
Exfoliate your feet!
Use a loofah sponge to exfoliate tops, sides and bottom of your feet. Remember to scrub all of your toes too.
After drying with a fluffy towel, apply your favorite moisturizer generously and then put on a thick (heated from the dryer) pair of socks on for a pampered feeling.
EXFOLIATING FOOT MASK
* 1/2 cup oatmeal
* 1/2 cup cornmeal
* 1/2 cup coarse salt
* 1/2 cup unscented body lotion
* 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Slide feet into mixture and rub, beginning at toes, working up to heel and ankle. Do one foot at a time, rinsing in a separate bowl of warm water.
How To Pamper Your Feet
Try these 4 steps to deodorizing and softening treatments
Deodorizing Foot Bath
* 1/2 cup of white vinegar
* 5 - 6 Tbsp Epsom Salts
* 1 gallon of warm water
Soak the feet for 10 minutes
Next try this Smoothing Foot Mask
* 8 Strawberries
* 2 tablespoons of olive oil
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped almonds.
Mix gently being careful to not over mix. Massage all over your feet rinse off and dry thoroughly.
Next use this wonderful Banana Foot Cream
Dry feet will become smooth and soft overnight if you mix:
* 1/2 Banana
*1 Tablespoon of honey
* the juice from 1/2 of a lemon
* 1 Tablespoon of Natural Margarine
Smear on feet and wear thick socks to bed. Wash off in the morning.
Follow with a Deodorizing Foot Powder
* 1 tablespoon of baking powder
* 2 to 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
Mix baking powder and oil in a plastic bag, shake well. Allow to dry. Break up any clumps that may have formed. Dust feet regularly wit the power and add a teaspoon in the shoes overnight.
Even More Fantastic Foot & Pedicure Tips
* Invigorating foot ath Soak you feet in warm soapy water that has a tespoon of peppermint extract added to it.Gently scrub your feet and use a pumice stone to smooth calluses and rough skin.
* Prevent corns and calluses-- Wear good comfortable footwear that leaves plenty of room for your toes to wiggle. Walk around in the shoes in the store for five minutes of so before deciding to buy.
If they are going to hurt your feet, you will know in the first five minutes. Take note of any pinching and if they rub in a particular spot, don't buy them!
* Improve circulation elevate your feet at least 15 minutes a day to help improve circulation.
* Toenails - Trim toenails with toenail clipper in a straight or slightly curved shape.Use a file to round the corners. Smooth down any rough edges with a fine file.
* Exercise for your feet - Remove your slippers and sit in a chair. Now process your toes down hard on the floor as if making knuckles with your toes. But do not let them curl under.
Relax and repeat a few times. Sit on the edge of a chair with your heels resting on the floor. Spread the toes wide and then relax them. Repeat 10 times.
Now that should be enough pedicure tips to get those feet looking and feeling great. I hope you enjoy them.